2. October 2012 13:26
Minor enhancement and bug fix release and can be installed from Microsoft web gallery
- Upgrade to Nuget 2.0 to improve upgrade or package install performance
- Resolve IE alert message issue when edit script or display iframe content
- Set proper version number in installation package
3. May 2012 13:34
Small bug fix release and can be upgraded from admin console or install from web gallery directly .
- Fix layout preview bug and modified default layouts
- Fix page edit lock function to display proper user name
- Remove user cookie when login by session method
- Enhance page publish function to allow single or multiple pages publishing
26. March 2012 15:45
RakuCMS version 1.6.9 or above can update itself in site management console by just one click to site configuration icon in the right admin panel.This package includes only necessary updated assembly file.
After installation and you can confirm version information in bottom of site management console.
18. February 2012 01:13
It is a minor bug fix release for layout template opening problem
10. February 2012 11:53
I am happy to announce version 1.6 release and it includes quite bug fix and new features implemented .
- Nuget support for third-party extension autiomatic installation
- One click to update website
- Generate sitemap automatically
- Html module can generate cleaner HTML code output
- New editor CodeMirror are added
- Login module support NTLM integration for enterprise intranet
- Layout templates are stored in directory strcuture
- XML module can provide pure data access
- Performance increased by more code optimization direct , script and css compression etc
- Support installation as IIS web application
And you can discover it by installing from Microsoft Web Gallery and direct download