2. October 2012 13:26
Minor enhancement and bug fix release and can be installed from Microsoft web gallery
- Upgrade to Nuget 2.0 to improve upgrade or package install performance
- Resolve IE alert message issue when edit script or display iframe content
- Set proper version number in installation package
25. August 2012 10:42
Updated to nuget 2.0 for package management and website upgrade function
3. May 2012 13:34
Small bug fix release and can be upgraded from admin console or install from web gallery directly .
- Fix layout preview bug and modified default layouts
- Fix page edit lock function to display proper user name
- Remove user cookie when login by session method
- Enhance page publish function to allow single or multiple pages publishing
6. April 2012 14:00
DataSet has one convenient function to export to XML string but when the record has DBNULL value , the xml element will be omitted from the XML output . It took a while to search from framework document and google here and there , unfortunately there is no perfect way to achieve .
For SQL server, one workaround is to check if column value is DBNull then set the column value to empty string no matter what original column data type is , but this workaround does not work for Oracle . It depends on column type . If it is varchar type then it can set column value to empty string then empty XML element can be exported . If column is other type , then it will throw out an running exception .
In the end there is no better way so has to write a custome function to loop dataset tables to export to XML string with all elements included ,but performance is not tested fully when compare with native dataset exportXML function.
Just wonder like many other guys why this feature is not provided natively in current DOTNET framework .
26. March 2012 15:45
RakuCMS version 1.6.9 or above can update itself in site management console by just one click to site configuration icon in the right admin panel.This package includes only necessary updated assembly file.
After installation and you can confirm version information in bottom of site management console.
26. March 2012 14:36
CodeMirror and TinyMCE upgrade nuget packages have been published , RakuCMS version 1.69 or above can use embedded modules manager to check and install .
9. March 2012 13:38
To download Nuget package or update website itself when RakuCMS is running behind firewall , need to define defaultProxy section in web.config like below.
<proxy proxyaddress ="http://myproxy.com:8080" bypassonlocal="True" usesystemdefault="True" />
23. February 2012 00:45
The direct download is updated to 1.6.9 in Download.com.
18. February 2012 01:13
It is a minor bug fix release for layout template opening problem
10. February 2012 11:53
I am happy to announce version 1.6 release and it includes quite bug fix and new features implemented .
- Nuget support for third-party extension autiomatic installation
- One click to update website
- Generate sitemap automatically
- Html module can generate cleaner HTML code output
- New editor CodeMirror are added
- Login module support NTLM integration for enterprise intranet
- Layout templates are stored in directory strcuture
- XML module can provide pure data access
- Performance increased by more code optimization direct , script and css compression etc
- Support installation as IIS web application
And you can discover it by installing from Microsoft Web Gallery and direct download